Thursday, October 27, 2016

Sugar Skull

I have learned many new things during this project. In Illustrator, In learnt how to make outlines using the pen tool and how to make curved lines. Using Photoshop, I learnt how to apply color by airbrushing using the paint tool. My favorite design on my skull is the henna design on its forehead because it looks like a stained glass window and it is very pretty. The hardest thing in this project for me was figuring out my design element. The easiest part of this project for me was the airbrushing.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done. The colors are very pretty and it does look like stained glass. I will print this larger for the art show. Your lines are clean and your color is placed well. We discussed software issues as you worked so I know that you have gotten stronger. I have not tips to make it stronger at this time. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete